GingaClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCraft Althea Project

Go down

MineCraft Althea Project Empty MineCraft Althea Project

Post by GonTakuma Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:40 pm

As some of you know, I've established a Minecraft server and some of us are recreating all of Althea in Minecraft!

MineCraft Althea Project KWXAC9g

IP : 5.200.23.179:26110
Anyone can join, but you'l need permission to be able to build.

Project Topic Here

The project is still very much in alpha/early phase and we could really use some additional builders!
GonTakuma
GonTakuma
Admin

https://ginga.ace.st

Back to top Go down

MineCraft Althea Project Empty Re: MineCraft Althea Project

Post by GonTakuma Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:17 pm

The project is dead, long ago.

I'm gonna post a big story but not many ppl will read it.

When I talked about althea in MC a lot of ppl seemed to be up for it, I expected 6-8 ppl to work on the project but we only got 3
-Ethan, Tiny and Vipkill3r.
Vipkiller helped me with the plugins and server settings but also fucked some things up to be honest.
Ethan and Tiny, to be honest, I appreciate your presence but concerning the MC project you haven't really been able to add that much to the town, if I'm completely honest.
You seemed to fool around a lot together and that caused me a lot of distraction.
But no worries, I still love you guys as you have been valuable additions to the guild.
But I cannot recreate all of Althea on my own.

I learned how to work with World Edit and am currently working to rebuild my own local area from real life in mc for fun, its sort of a private project but I'm using the GingaCraft server so i can use plugins like easyelevator and world edit. I extended the term for another month since €3 is nothing and I will have a lot more time the comming days.

I'm probarly gonna publish the calderock world to DN EU forums and see how people will respond. Give them a lot of access too. I have Back-ups of all worlds and at this point there is not much to lose.

I may publish the server to the DN forums so ppl can have a look at Calderock Village, what became of it, atleast And upon seeing their reactions w'l see what I'l do with it.
GonTakuma
GonTakuma
Admin

https://ginga.ace.st

Back to top Go down